Returning Unwanted Products
If you change your mind, you have the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order and up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You can return the goods in store or by post. Please ensure that:
- you notify us of your wish to cancel your order within this time period by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- include in the e-mail your order number, details of the item and your reason for return;
- return the item(s), at your cost, within 14 days of notification;
- package the item(s) securely and return them unused, in their original condition, in the original packaging and with the original labels;
- you have proof of posting, in case we do not receive your returned package.
As long as we receive the goods back in a perfect and saleable condition, in the original packaging, with original labels, we will refund the cost of the items plus the standard delivery charges if they were applied with your original order, as outlined in our Terms and Conditions. Your refund will reach your account within a maximum of 14 days of the items being returned but will not include any delivery or postage charges.
You may return unwanted goods to our shop in Bognor Regis by prior arrangement but any refunds will be made via the website.
Incorrect or Missing Products
If we have sent you the wrong delivery or we have failed to send you the items you have paid for (without documenting this on your delivery note and issuing you with a refund) please advise us at email@example.com within 14 days of your order.
You will need to tell us exactly what is wrong with the delivery so that we can send out the correct items as soon as possible. If this is not possible, we will arrange a refund. We may ask you to return any goods sent to you in error but we will cover the cost of posting them back.
Failure to report within 14 days will invalidate your right to any refund or replacement.
Returning Faulty or Damaged Products
We will do everything we can to ensure we send your purchases in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that this does not happen, we will do everything we can to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
If your purchase arrives damaged or develops a fault soon after receiving the goods, please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the:
- order number;
- item description;
- details of the fault;
- send photographs of the fault/damage.
We will respond within seven days, hopefully with the offer of a replacement but if that is not possible or not wanted, we will send instructions for the item(s) to be returned. If this is necessary, all postage costs will be refunded.
Polkadot Stripes are not responsible for wear and tear and will accept no responsibility for goods after more than 90 days after receipt of your purchase.
We cannot give refunds in the following cases:
- personalised items unless faulty or mis-spelt by us;
- items of a personal nature, such as earrings for pierced ears or body jewellery, due to hygiene reasons;
- items returned after 14 days of notification or purchase, for which a gift voucher will be issued;
- damaged items not notified by e-mail to us within 14 days;
- unwanted goods which have been used, are not in their original packaging, or are in any other way not re-sellable;
- unwanted goods which have not been adequately packaged and are received by Polkadot Stripes damaged.
Goods should be returned to:
9 London Road
This does not affect your statutory rights.